Better Teacher, Better Future.
Full Syllabus for All Subjects and Classes
- Student will be able to understand Common Numerical Relations like comparing and ordering numbers.
- They will have a thorough understanding of different mathematical operations along with their real life application.
- Student will also be able to see the mathematical view in shapes, pattern, time & measurement.
- Science curriculum at the lower primary stage intends to develop vocabulary , critical thinking and learning interests through activity based learning method.
- Students start to read, write and think by learning about themselves, family and their surroundings.
- Enhance their pre existing knowledge by asking questions and create awareness and importance of basic needs, cleanliness, safety and hygiene.
- Students develop the observational skills and curiosity by comparing and classifying pictures, making predictions, drawings etc about living and non-living things, plants and animals.
- Make them sensible towards the social environment by presenting transport and communication.
- Create scientific temper and thinking by introducing heavenly bodies and solar system.
Students Love Oda
Kriti with Parents